Why is the artificial plant factory becoming an investment hotspot?
There are several main reasons.
- Deteriorating the growing environment food safety medical costs increase as other requirements for the safety of vegetables.
- Global climate change, decreasing water resources, and land desertification make traditional agriculture encounter difficulties.
- urbanization brings an increase in urban population, vegetable supply increases, while land resources are decreasing.
- The environmental burden caused by traditional agricultural production is increasing.
- The logistics cost of urban vegetable supply has increased and prices have risen, providing room for product profitability.
- The use of pesticides and insect repellents in vegetable cultivation in pursuit of yield and increased vegetable pollution worries.
- Heavy metal pollution of land and industrial pollution of watering water are prominent problems.
- The application cost of LED technology decreases and multi-band light quality is applied.
What are the advantages of artificial plant factory?
- The product is produced according to the order, and the production cycle and yield can be stable.
- The use of plant artificial radiation sources and temperature control systems is not affected by the regional climate conditions.
- Closed three-dimensional planting, saving land resources and preventing pollution.
- The short production cycle, high yield throughout the year, and annual production are 4 to 8 times of open-air planting.
- Can achieve real pollution-free and safe vegetables.
- Production personnel follows procedures to regulate production, no professional skills are required.
- A plant factory is set up in the shopping area or industrial park within the city, reducing the cost of supply logistics.
What is the relationship between artificial plant factory and artificial light?
Plant factory is closely related to the technical development of artificial light sources. The concept of artificial plant factories is developed on the basis of artificial light sources, and the earliest planting using artificial light sources was carried out in greenhouses, based on the theoretical research results of plant photosynthesis. In the visible range of sunlight (wavelength range: 380nm-735nm) sunlight and artificial light sources have the same physical principles, and the spectra of both Shapes are different, but the artificial light source is completely replacing the sunlight to achieve plant indoor growing.
If you also want to invest in an artificial plant factory, we are a plant factory manufacturer who can customize a plant factory for you according to your needs. Solving the effects of environmental degradation, solving the drawbacks of traditional agriculture, saving resources, and protecting the environment is what we have been building plant factories for, we don’t just want to keep up with the times, but more importantly make the world a better place!