Do you want a vibrant, growing green indoor space? It will not only provide a comfortable environment for customers but also a constant supply of fresh herbs, flowers and leafy greens. Look no further! With the SG40 MINI VERTICAL HYDROPONIC GROW SYSTEMS, you have found a useful solution that is easy to install and maintain!
Grow leafy greens, herbs and flowers yourself with our vertical hydroponic grow systems! Fresh vegetables and herbs cut from a vertical hydroponic growing system are healthier than those bought from the shop. It is ideal for commercial use, home or hobby growing. With the SG40, you can enjoy fresh, crisp greens harvested without pesticides residing in your kitchen every day.
- Less use of water.
- Leading hydroponics technology.
- The risk of a bug infestation is much less of a concern.
- Reduced need for pesticides and almost no pesticide residues.
- The nutrient requirement is also less than the coco peat system.
- Any vegetable can be grown irrespective of farm location.
- Control over every aspect of the lighting, moisture, and nutrients.
- Can help maintain the perfect environment for growing your vegetables.
- More leafy plants per sq. meter area lead to more production per acre as we are going fully vertical.
What can vertical hydroponic grow systems grow?
SG40 vertical hydroponic grow systems can grow lettuce, leafy greens, herbs, broccoli microgreens, and some cultural crops regardless of the exterior climate. The microgreens would have the flavor of broccoli and some of the nutritional benefits.
How many different sizes do we offer?
The size of a conventional planting cabinet is 85cm× 36cm× 180cm, but we offer a bespoke service to meet your market needs.
Growcer Starter Model
Our fully automated vertical hydroponic growing systems can be used as individual systems in restaurants or retail stores or combined into highly scalable farms for wholesale or modern urban farming. SG40 has supported incredible communities, educational institutions, nonprofits, and farmers to create numerous economic, social, and environmental benefits using our system.