1. Warranty Period
- All Auxgrow ranges of light fixtures and planters come with a five year limited warranty. The warranty period starts from the date of receipt of the product.
- All Auxgrow product accessories and fittings are covered by a two year limited warranty. The warranty period starts from the date of receipt of the product.
This warranty policy does not apply to any bespoke products based on our standard models. The warranty policy for bespoke products is subject to the order contract.
2. Limited Warranty
The warranty described herein applies only to Auxgrow branded products sold by Auxgrow and authorised dealers. Auxgrow warrants each product to be free from defects in material and workmanship. If a product fails to perform in accordance with the terms of this warranty, Auxgrow will replace the defective product free of charge in accordance with the applicable warranty policy and the following limited warranty terms and conditions.
3. Terms and Conditions
- If any Product covered by this Warranty is returned by Buyer under the Warranty Policy and, upon inspection, Auxgrow determines that the Product fails to meet the requirements of this Warranty, Auxgrow will, at its sole option, repair or replace the Product or a portion of the defective Product. For clarity, “repair or replacement of the Product or defective part thereof” does not include any disassembly or reinstallation activities, costs or expenses, including, but not limited to, labour costs or expenses.
- If Auxgrow chooses to replace a product but is unable to do so because the product has been discontinued or is not available, Auxgrow may replace the product with a comparable product (which may have minor deviations in design and product specifications).
- No agent, distributor or dealer has the authority to change, modify or extend the terms of the limited warranty on behalf of Auxgrow under any circumstances.
- This limited warranty applies only to the proper wiring, installation and operation of the product within the electrical values, operating range and environmental conditions provided in the specifications, application guide or any other documentation accompanying the product. The Buyer must notify Auxgrow in writing if the product is found to be defective or not in accordance with the product specifications.
- Third party products sold by Auxgrow are not covered by this warranty, unless expressly stated in the agreement.
This warranty does not apply to damage or failure to perform caused by any force majeure or any abuse, misuse, abnormal use or use in violation of any applicable standards, specifications or instructions for use, including but not limited to those contained in this manual. latest safety, industry and/or electrical standards in the relevant area.
This warranty is void if any repairs or alterations are made to the product by anyone not authorised in writing by Auxgrow. The date of manufacture of the product must be legible and Auxgrow reserves the right to make the final decision on the validity of any warranty claim.
- If requested by Auxgrow, non-conforming or defective products shall become the property of Auxgrow immediately upon replacement.
4. Warranty Claims
All warranty periods mentioned are subject to Auxgrow, which has sufficient information on the faulty product to verify non-compliance. Warranty claims must be reported to Auxgrow within 30 days of discovery, specifying at least the following information (additional information may be required upon request).
- Product failure, international sourcing, pictures and video required.
- Date of installation and date of invoice.
- Detailed description of the problem and number and percentage of failures, date code of failure.
- Application, number of burn hours and switching cycles.
- Once the warranty claim has been confirmed by a return and repair solution. The buyer will be responsible for shipping costs for returning the product to us. Auxgrow will cover shipping costs for sending the repaired product to the buyer. Auxgrow may charge the customer for returned products not found to be defective or non-conforming and the shipping, testing and handling costs associated with them.
- Products must be applied and used in accordance with product specifications and application guidelines.
- Compensation for international purchases is a replacement or free parts for all products with confirmed faults.
- Only if a total of 15% or more of the individual light emitting diodes in the LED luminaire fail to emit light or if any standard finish or coating on the product is cracked, peeling, excessively faded or defectively corroded for the duration of the applicable warranty.